- Supervising the work of the departments relevant to the administrations and units of the Deanship of Development and Quality.
- Organizing tasks of to the administrations and units of the Deanship of Development and Quality and approving and developing their plans.
- Approving the establishment of committees that perform work of the departments relevant to the Deanship.
- Following-up fulfilling the standards of the instructional and program academic accreditation in the academic and administrative units in the University and suggesting procedural and organizational measures and regulations essential for such accreditation.
- Providing support and counseling to enable various academic and administrative units to make plans of assessment, academic accreditation and quality assurance as well as supervising improvement plans.
- Establishing constructive academic and professional relations between the University and the institutions concerned with the quality of higher education and academic accreditation to exchange experience concerning all aspects of improving performance quality.