Systems and Technical Support Department
The Department of Systems and Technical Support is one of the departments of the Deanship of e-learning and distance education, where the department manages, maintain and update the e-learning system blackboard continuously, and also provide technical support to all faculty members and students in university faculties. This support is provided by providing solutions and providing assistance at the level of the e-learning system Blackboard where these problems are received by telephone directly or through the technical support system (Kayako) each in its location and its entirety and through this system the user sends an email through the technical support system to the problem This problem is received by the technical support staff in the Deanship. Therefore, the problems are sorted according to the importance and should be solved in a timely fashion.
Tasks of the Systems and Technical Support Department:
- Management and operation of the Blackboard e-learning system) and to ensure system effectiveness continuously.
- Periodic maintenance of the Blackboard system.
- Updating the Blackboard (E-Learning System) continuously.
- Management of technical support system for all university faculties (Kayako). And solve user problems.
- Inquiries about the Deanship's pages on social networking sites (Twitter and Facebook).
- Management and development of the website of the Deanship.
- Upload the news and announcements of the Deanship on the website.
- Participate in the development of systems and technical support through the submission of proposals and new mechanisms of action
Members of the department:
|2||Obadah Alrababah||Blackboard Administrator||8032|| |